Fossil-free Energy Fair &
Electric Car Show
September 12, 2015
11 am - 5 pm
Kohl's grounds at Cranberry Commons
(Rt. 228), Cranberry Township, PA 16066
The Woodlands: a Video by Rich Waters
Residents in Connoquenessing, Butler County, Pennsylvania share their fracking experience. Film shared courtesy of Nature Abounds' friend Rich Waters, a local photographer and videographer who is documenting how fracking is changing the lives of his neighbors in Southwest Pennsylvania.
THANK YOU to everyone who supported our Water for Woodlands benefit!
Download informational flyer here.
Action Alert: Attend a Meeting
_Marcellus Outreach Butler is a 501(c)(3) organization. Founded in 2010, our Mission is to provide a strong, credible voice to protect the health and safety of our communities from the effects of the natural gas drilling and preserve the resources of clean water and air for our communities through the following activities:
- Creating and distributing publicity and educational materials
- Organizing Gasland and other film screenings
- Using Social Media, such as Facebook and YouTube to progress our efforts
- Be a communications team for Butler County
- Writing editorials and news releases
- Supporting and promoting protests and actions as needed
- Share personal stories and experiences of the health and safety risks
- Fund raising for our activities
- Advocate for a ban on unconventional shale drilling until proven safe to human health.
Make a donation to
Marcellus Outreach Butler.
Article 1, Section 27 of the Pennsylvania Constitution.
“The people have a right to clean air, pure water, and to the preservation of the natural, scenic, historic and aesthetic values of the environment. Pennsylvania's public natural resources are the common property of all the people, including generations yet to come. As trustee of these resources, the Commonwealth shall conserve and maintain them for the benefit of all the people.”